You have found your way to Strategic Turnaround - Welcome!
Strategy: It's all about Winning!
Direction - Strategic Planning provides your organisation with direction; which markets it should serve and which it should not. It will help you achieve the really big goals and keep your people on-side.
Sets Apart - Strategic Planning can provide your company with differentiation; avoiding the 'commoditisation' of your products and services with the low returns generally available to ‘follow my leader’ companies.
Assists Decision-Making - Strategy forms one part of a company's management but it deals with the fundamentals of your company's raison d'être. Every decision you make in other parts of your organisation inevitably relates back to the strategy; from HR to Marketing, from Operations to Finance.
Reduces Risk – Strategic Planning analyses the commercial environment level so deeply, it reveals the threats which otherwise might knock your company off-course.
Turbocharges Growth – Strategic Planning analyses the marketplace as well as your company's own resources and capabilities so thoroughly it will identify opportunities of which your company has potential competitive advantages.
Winning – Strategic Planning helps you increase your company’s returns and sustainability as well as giving you and your colleagues greater job satisfaction.
- Companies who want to break-out of a cycle of low profitability.
- Companies who have been historically successful but have recently suffered a sharp fall in revenue.
- Companies who have seen their revenues skyrocket but want to be sure they are capturing the maximising value from their success.
- Companies who are stressing over making fundamental decisions such whether to form an alliance with another company or who to appoint as CEO.
- Companies who are looking to acquire another company.
- Companies who need restructuring or a turnaround strategy.
- Start-up companies who are focusing on AIM listing within just a few years.
- Companies who trade internationally and are very concerned about Brexit.
We would be delighted to undertake your company’s complete strategic planning process, or if you have your own in-house strategy team we are happy to undertake specific 'bolt-on' projects. We also provide fast, informal 'ad hoc' advice.
We are cost effective. All the projects we undertake are fully costed. By engaging us for a project we will save you possibly the year’s salary for a full-time strategist.
We work for companies in all Industries and Markets – Your Objective Partner.
We strive to make your Commercial Dreams a reality – Your Vision: Our Expertise.
Please call Michael Williams for a free, informal and confidential initial discussion.
Michael Williams MBA
Strategic Turnaround Limited (registered under 07879999)